Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
NewZ Discussion [Not Recruiting, fkoff]

[Pinned] NewZ PvP Rules!! MUST READ!

Everyone who wishes to PvP with us must read these following rules and reply by saying "understood" - otherwise you can't join us in PvP.1. Loot stealing is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban. If something is missing from your loot you ca...
Small Voimis 266d
Voimis251811Small Golddyyy 185d
[Pinned] Newz Prices

[Pinned] Newz Prices

So i noticed alot of people dont really know prices of some things. And the wiki prices are so off and unrealistic its sad. And since im on the discord every day making bread (money) here is the secret. The procces is the sniper named followed by ...
Small OG Prostitute 263d
OG Prostitute3501Small Cross 263d
[Pinned] NewZ Price List

[Pinned] NewZ Price List

This is my own opinion, please feel free to add suggestions in the comments if you have a good idea of a price of a certain item. I wanted to create the list so new players having an understanding of the going price for certain items. Don't get ch...
Small Pyrex 309d
Pyrex343379Small NiQzu 266d
:)

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fljvu__6CeY&index=99&list=LLuzNyijZXRyoyPyadevqLww
Small OG Prostitute 9d
OG Prostitute337Small Westen 17h

Playing newz again?

I am playing but nobody on ts :(yesterday Chupa and I had some fun!join us for some games :)
Small Asi 40d
Asi15254Small glad 7d

CAN I join Clan BIXA

Hello:My name: KiếnMy country: VietNameseMy age: 15---------------------------------------------------I can play EU NA HK serverEU 200-300ping-NA 200-300ping-HK 30-40pingIngame: UKDIEREP: -1577020KDR:1.68I really want to join BIXAGAMING
Member avatar small Kien 20d
Kien9108Small Asi 16d

My NewZ Clan Application

Can I join the NewZ clan? The reason for this is because I have been finding a NewZ clan to work with and dominate other clans with so yeah thats it. My NewZ username: awr25. Have a nice day.
Small Tamperius 24d
Tamperius6111Small Worrun 23d

i can join clan

i play severs HK25 yea+138000kdr 1.87ING: CROSSFIЯEi love BIXA
Small bixa crossfire 73d
bixa crossfire3162Small bixa crossfire 72d

Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???

Small OG Prostitute 128d
OG Prostitute4252Small Destructoid15 123d

Why thai clans still play it?

I have played some runs after months... didn't do bad thou, first run 3 kills in bank :3but then my last run was against 11 ppl thai clanwtf? -.-still, not bad for some pvps from time to time ;)
Small Asi 172d
Asi9453Small TyranXP 161d

"Giving" my NewZ gear away

Message me in private to "get" some gear
Small GruntDz 198d
GruntDz9313Small OG Prostitute 198d

Will probably give you cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h1q52j0V1I&feature=youtu.be Warning: If you're not a weeb. you'll probably die
Small Burnie 211d
Burnie391131Small GruntDz 200d

a call to arms!

I would like to see if anyone out there in BIXA land would like to do a play in a strong hold? I know we all have issues with the game, but I think it would be fun to chat and play even if its just once in a great while! Any takers?
Small remis 219d
remis5342Member avatar small Cakey123 207d

I will be coming back soon

I'm coming back soon guys. I tried over clocking my GPU for the first time and it started smoking and I kinda fried it soooooo. Yea :)
Small OG Prostitute 220d
OG Prostitute13489Small Volwer 219d

Westen - No shotgun is better than a sniper

Hello everyone !Here is my ultimate and probably only fragmovie ever.I hope you're gonna enjoy it :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyefdJAGnRU
Small Westen 224d
Westen6343Small 30 Second Life 222d

Dutchie saying ''Peace out''

Thanks for the time bois, see that im finally removed. Left the in-game clan on 1 character just because bugui took shit on me and so i went to play with some dutch fellas. didn't join any other community but w/e just remove me coz of multiclan. H...
Member avatar small Dutchie ONDRUGS 236d
Dutchie ONDRUGS371271Small Slaying 226d
1 2 3

something I noticed

I have noticed a lot of time the TS is empty and newz players are rare! were did everyone go! we were play newz for a while and now its a ghost town!
Small remis 242d
remis411158Small GruntDz 239d

First montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYtYvcKCd9o&feature=youtu.bePlz, tell how good or how bad it is :D!!
Small adN 245d
adN14418Small Asi 243d

rank 1 rewards

lmao look at this shit -i hope all the try hards are ready to receive their brotherhood fun edition, 4x random fn scars and their 600gc which allows u to buy a very nice custom guerilla gold ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) kek xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Small Slaying 246d
Slaying11380Small 30 Second Life 244d

What we all should have done.

Picture
Small GruntDz 244d
GruntDz9258Small 30 Second Life 244d