Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
NewZ Discussion [Not Recruiting, fkoff]

[Pinned] NewZ PvP Rules!! MUST READ!

Everyone who wishes to PvP with us must read these following rules and reply by saying "understood" - otherwise you can't join us in PvP.1. Loot stealing is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban. If something is missing from your loot you ca...
Small Voimis 333d
Voimis252203Small Golddyyy 251d
[Pinned] Newz Prices

[Pinned] Newz Prices

So i noticed alot of people dont really know prices of some things. And the wiki prices are so off and unrealistic its sad. And since im on the discord every day making bread (money) here is the secret. The procces is the sniper named followed by ...
Small OG Prostitute 330d
OG Prostitute3605Small Cross 329d
[Pinned] NewZ Price List

[Pinned] NewZ Price List

This is my own opinion, please feel free to add suggestions in the comments if you have a good idea of a price of a certain item. I wanted to create the list so new players having an understanding of the going price for certain items. Don't get ch...
Small Pyrex 1y
Pyrex344072Small NiQzu 333d

Re Open Normal NewZ recruiting??

I started to get back into NewZ and stuff. It still isnt great but running solo is kinda boring. Me and Voimis are about the only fags that play it atm. So idk i was thinking maybe we could re open the REGULAR NewZ recruiting section. Not the surv...
Small OG Prostitute 24d
OG Prostitute581Small Worrun 22d
:)

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fljvu__6CeY&index=99&list=LLuzNyijZXRyoyPyadevqLww
Small OG Prostitute 76d
OG Prostitute5202Small Worrun 50d

Playing newz again?

I am playing but nobody on ts :(yesterday Chupa and I had some fun!join us for some games :)
Small Asi 107d
Asi15399Small glad 73d

CAN I join Clan BIXA

Hello:My name: KiếnMy country: VietNameseMy age: 15---------------------------------------------------I can play EU NA HK serverEU 200-300ping-NA 200-300ping-HK 30-40pingIngame: UKDIEREP: -1577020KDR:1.68I really want to join BIXAGAMING
Member avatar small Kien 87d
Kien9212Small Asi 82d

My NewZ Clan Application

Can I join the NewZ clan? The reason for this is because I have been finding a NewZ clan to work with and dominate other clans with so yeah thats it. My NewZ username: awr25. Have a nice day.
Small Tamperius 91d
Tamperius6166Small Worrun 90d

i can join clan

i play severs HK25 yea+138000kdr 1.87ING: CROSSFIЯEi love BIXA
Small CROSSFIЯE るるイ 139d
CROSSFIЯE るるイ3215Small CROSSFIЯE るるイ 139d

Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???

Small OG Prostitute 194d
OG Prostitute4311Small Destructoid15 190d

Why thai clans still play it?

I have played some runs after months... didn't do bad thou, first run 3 kills in bank :3but then my last run was against 11 ppl thai clanwtf? -.-still, not bad for some pvps from time to time ;)
Small Asi 239d
Asi9515Small TyranXP 227d

"Giving" my NewZ gear away

Message me in private to "get" some gear
Small GruntDz 265d
GruntDz9354Small OG Prostitute 264d

Will probably give you cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h1q52j0V1I&feature=youtu.be Warning: If you're not a weeb. you'll probably die
Small Burnie 278d
Burnie391282Small GruntDz 267d

a call to arms!

I would like to see if anyone out there in BIXA land would like to do a play in a strong hold? I know we all have issues with the game, but I think it would be fun to chat and play even if its just once in a great while! Any takers?
Small remis 285d
remis5378Member avatar small Cakey123 273d

I will be coming back soon

I'm coming back soon guys. I tried over clocking my GPU for the first time and it started smoking and I kinda fried it soooooo. Yea :)
Small OG Prostitute 287d
OG Prostitute13559Small Volwer 286d

Westen - No shotgun is better than a sniper

Hello everyone !Here is my ultimate and probably only fragmovie ever.I hope you're gonna enjoy it :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyefdJAGnRU
Small Westen 290d
Westen6401Small 30 Second Life 289d

Dutchie saying ''Peace out''

Thanks for the time bois, see that im finally removed. Left the in-game clan on 1 character just because bugui took shit on me and so i went to play with some dutch fellas. didn't join any other community but w/e just remove me coz of multiclan. H...
Member avatar small Dutchie ONDRUGS 302d
Dutchie ONDRUGS371453Small Slaying 293d
1 2 3

something I noticed

I have noticed a lot of time the TS is empty and newz players are rare! were did everyone go! we were play newz for a while and now its a ghost town!
Small remis 309d
remis411409Small GruntDz 306d

First montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYtYvcKCd9o&feature=youtu.bePlz, tell how good or how bad it is :D!!
Small adN 311d
adN14493Small Asi 309d

rank 1 rewards

lmao look at this shit -i hope all the try hards are ready to receive their brotherhood fun edition, 4x random fn scars and their 600gc which allows u to buy a very nice custom guerilla gold ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) kek xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Small Slaying 312d
Slaying11458Small 30 Second Life 311d