Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Infestation: The NewZ - Survival Recruitment

[Pinned] All you need to know before applying

Here are a few requirements you should meet before you apply:----------------------------You need to have Hardened ----------------------------You need to have at least -1000 or +1000 reputation in Survival or -100 000 reputation in Open World....
Small Worrun 2y
Worrun22318Small Worrun 2y

[Pinned] Newz Application Format

Copy everything from the post below and paste it into a new thread.Fill out the form as best as you can, take your time.You won't have many chances at applying, so make it work the first time.
Small Worrun 2y
Worrun22590Small Worrun 2y

Jin [ACCEPTED]

Real name: LucasAge: 22Location: FranceTimezone: In-game name(s):1. MAITRO2. JINSANG3. JD SENUTI4. SAIB (useless char)5. CHEROKEE (trading char)Are you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names?ofcWhat we should call you in-ga...
Small Jinsang 3d
Jinsang8118Small Worrun 1d

MrRickzy [ACCEPTED]

Real name: RickyAge: 20Location: LondonTimezone: UTC+ 00:00In-game name(s):1. Rickzy1252. Rickzyy3. Rickzy Da God4. RickzyTrade5. MrRickzy125Are you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names? yesWhat we should call you in-game...
Member avatar small MrRickzy 7d
MrRickzy448Small PaC' 7d

Lucky Application [DECLINED]

Real Name : MikoĊ‚ajAge : 18Location : PolandTimezone : GMT +1 In-game name(s) : 1. 53453452. iuoy3. youiy4. 5. Are you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names?Yes.What we should call you in-game and on Teamspeak: Lucky , Mik...
Member avatar small lucky 18d
lucky383Small Charlie 18d

G Z U Z SURVIVAL APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]

Real name: MikeAge: 23Location: GermanyTimezone:GMT+1In-game name(s):1. G Z U Z Trader2. G Z U Z3. 4. 5. Are you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names?yes What we should call you in-game and on Teamspeak: Mike , GZUZOn a s...
Member avatar small xSoHigh 19d
xSoHigh4106Small Voimis 19d

Sterbi Application [ACCEPTED]

Real Name : MoritzAge : 18Location : GermanyTimezone : GMT +1 In-game name(s) : 1. ST3RBI 2. STERBI3. NO OB4. 5. Are you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names?Yes.On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your level of ski...
Member avatar small S T E R B I 19d
S T E R B I495Small Voimis 19d

clan pvp

cant i join bixa?
Member avatar small Felarcone 20d
Felarcone249Small Voimis 20d

application from sunshine [ACCEPTED]

Real name: Timo JaschkowskiAge: 28Location: GermanyTimezone: CETIn-game name(s):1. L SUNSHINE2. ROSITA KATANA3. KEISHA MAI ASH4. BUKKAKE BEATE5. TRY HARDER PLSAre you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names?YesWhat we should...
Small l_sunshine 28d
l_sunshine496Small Westen 28d

NewZ App.

Seasons greetings ladies and gents:Real name: Andrew Cornelius JohnsonAge: 20Location: Hilton Head SC, USTimezone: eastern In-game name(s):1. PRO- PANE (main)2. AUNTIE MAMA3. A SLICE OF BREAD4. MLGPHZEOPTIC3605. I R MEME DADDYAre you prepared to r...
Member avatar small Andrew J 42d
Andrew J397Small PaC' 42d

Pac Application [ACCEPTED]

Real name: MichaelAge: 21Location: PolandTimezone: GMT +1In-game name(s):1. Survivor Pac2. Larry the rebel3. Jakotako Siekiwa4. I surrender lel5. PacTheScavengerAre you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names?YesWhat we shou...
Small PaC' 43d
PaC'2146Small Worrun 42d

Paranoid Application [ACCEPTED]

Real Name : Jordan Age : 20Location : GermanyTimezone : GMT +1 In-game name(s) : 1. Real Fackanoid 2. P A R A N O I D 3. Paranoid Trader 4. Call me Parabot5. Global DestroyerAre you prepared to rename any characters with offensive/idiotic names?Ye...
Member avatar small Paranoid 43d
Paranoid294Small Voimis 43d
Page 1