Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
League Discussion

Ayy. Lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99c6OElpJdg&feature=youtu.be
Small Jpl187 1y
Jpl1872278Small Johnx1870 28d
League Discussion

Really miss playing ranked with the clan.

The season is almost over so if anyone wants gold let me know we can duo and I will try my best. Thanks
Small Johnx1870 28d
Johnx1870148Small Johnx1870 28d
League Discussion

What was the purpose of LoL BIXA again?

Was it for the inhouses?Was it for the friends?Was it for the ranked teams?I'm not sure when it happened but we lost around 10 members from lack of events. Also there are members who claim to still be bixa but haven't been on teamspeak in months. ...
Small Kozen 1y
Kozen362359Small Westen 177d
League Discussion

Ashe Pentakill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwiJzMO8P14
Member avatar small AwesomeSauce45 1y
AwesomeSauce454361Small Razziel 1y
League Discussion

I need a duo partner

Gold 5 trying to climb as long as you're not Dj Chapta <-- (boosted) send inv, or msg me on league. Bixa GamerTrend is my ign
Small xXGamerTrendXx 1y
xXGamerTrendXx6344Small Richie 1y
League Discussion

Ranked 5's

We've made a ranked 5's team called BixaGaming2 and the tag is Bixa2, but anyways since Ranked 5's is basically up 24/7 now let's get it started back up. It'd be great learning and communication skills most of league people have been playing dynam...
Small xXGamerTrendXx 1y
xXGamerTrendXx2200Small Jpl187 1y
League Discussion

Ranked 5s

So as you all know, Riot has decided to bring back limited ranked 5s team play. For those who want to actually make a 5s team im willing to host a team that we can play (or someone else can host idgaf). those who also think its an idea leave comme...
Member avatar small Razer 1y
Razer6317Small TyranXP 1y
League Discussion

Been away for a minute

Not from LoL, but just from playing with anyone I know ever in any shape or form. Got back into Plat II, so I'm looking to change that. I'll be looking for some games this evening.
Member avatar small chipndip1 1y
chipndip13226Small Razziel 1y
League Discussion

Ranked goals for season 6

Good morning everyone!!! Just wanted to get your thoughts and statements on ranked in season 6. I would love to know everyone's goal when it comes to rank ( not caring about it is ok too!!) Lately I have been having a blast playing ranked games wi...
Small Johnx1870 1y
Johnx18705367Small Tom 1y
League Discussion

Great vibe and atmosphere

Hello all!! I have been truly loving the atmosphere lately in the league section!!! Even with bad losses no one is raging or getting personal lately. Let's keep this up and keep the vibe positive to have many members on!!Thanks everyone!!
Small Johnx1870 1y
Johnx187011652Member avatar small bazinga 1y
League Discussion

Thanks For Everything [ Not Leaving ]

I remember my first days with BIXA like it was yesterday, playing with Razz, John, and Jpl who treated me like a true friend and really sucked me in :).Playing with you guys months after months never seem to tire me, everyday I get off of work or ...
Small Kozen 1y
Kozen15640Small Jpl187 1y
League Discussion

Lack of Communication

WARNING!!!!Before you get defensive and try to post something…Take a minute to think real hard about what is being said.Don’t just read one part and try to comment!It’s sadden to me to see, that we still have people that are still in this group th...
Small DJChapta 1y
DJChapta251201Small remis 1y
League Discussion

Leave a comment if you want some True Tea on your play style/personality!

Hey guys! I'm doing sort of an experimental thread type, that I've seen a few other people do before!( Such as Kennys "Which champion best suits you?" thread that you can find here! ) Mine is going to be a little different though!League is about a...
Small Schadd 1y
Schadd351489Small Johnx1870 1y
League Discussion

New Application

Real Name.IGN’s:Age:Location:Time Zone:Time you can Play:Server:Roles:Skill LVL based on all roles (Bronze LVL – Challenger LVL)TopJgMidAdcSupportThe reason you want to join BIXA?What do you expect from BIXA?Do you stream?Your League Stats New App...
Small DJChapta 1y
DJChapta5249Small Schadd 1y
League Discussion

New Group Chat "League"

who wants to be apart of the new group text.. this is a spam text group that talks about what everplease leave you name and number or dm the number
Small DJChapta 1y
DJChapta10692Small Burrows 1y
League Discussion

FINALLY FIXED IT

So you guys remember when my mmr and my lp took a fat nosedive from Plat III and "ok" mmr to Gold IV and "totally screwed", right? Then I stopped playing with the group and eventually stopped showing up in TS altogether trying to power grind mysel...
chipndip14275Small Razziel 1y
League Discussion

Did anyone realise

Yesterday we played 2-3 inhouses on League and over 5 Games of TOS with almost 10 people which is insane.New members keep these activities coming so lets keep up the recruitment!P.S Might need to add a Town of Salem Chatroom people loved the game
Small Kozen 1y
Kozen4251Small Razziel 1y
League Discussion

Thoughts on League Team Schedule (League Section)

Guys trying to make the league section more active in the things we do as a group. We are trying to make a better league section and to keep active members in the clan and trials want to be part of the clan.Mondays – Norms & Rank Tuesday’s – I...
Small DJChapta 1y
DJChapta4239Small Burrows 1y
League Discussion

BIXA Gaming Clan & Chat Rules

BIXA Gaming Clan & Chat Rules1. All members will treat each other with respect. Regardless of Title in TeamSpeak2. Advisor will not trash talk members or vice versa3. Racism, sexism, rape!!!, or anything that is consider poli...
Small DJChapta 1y
DJChapta18693Small Razziel 1y
League Discussion

I'm honestly about to lose it.

For three days now, whether I win or lose a game has rarely ever been up to my decision making or in-game contributions. I always lose, but someone else always feeds hardcore. If I win once or twice, I lose like 3+ times in succession and there's ...
chipndip110787Small Razziel 1y