Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone!

Greetings everyone!I'd like to shout out to everyone that I hope they are having a great day/night!Its been quite some time since I've even heard the word BIXA so I thought I'd stop by and say hello!I haven't spoken to anyone from the WarZ/ISS EMU...
Small Nextwave 69d
Nextwave6224Small VinnyX 57d
Introduce Yourself

Newbie Here

Hello I'm Paul. I joined here to discover new games and find friends within the gaming community. I love playing both mobile games and PC games a lot. My favorite PC games are Guild Wars 2, Terra, Diablo 3, Torch Light, Alice Madness Returns, Witc...
Small p4vlh4ris0n 75d
p4vlh4ris0n386Small Charlie 74d
Introduce Yourself

Connor

Hey guys,Posting just to say hey to anybody and everybody from Bixa that remembers me, or not. I've had only but good experiences with any member, I miss you guys, and wish you all the best. Oh and shoutout to PaC hes my favourite ;)Best Regards,C...
Member avatar small Connor 128d
Connor10406Small Voimis 119d
Introduce Yourself

Glad

I just realized that I never presented myself on your beautiful forum.So IRL my name is Nicolas, I'm 20years and I'm french (ok this part was ez Kappa)Daily I'm serious, punctual, I love being helpful, shy, rancorous and impatient.I have a dog (La...
Small glad 2y
glad382298Small OG Prostitute 247d
Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone! RPG Gamer here!

Hi everyone, call me Dang for short. Avid gamer but probably RPG is the name of my game. I'm currently playing MU: Origin from my phone. I also play PC games like the Diablo series, Torchlight 1 & 2, Grim Dawn and some rogue-like games like He...
Member avatar small DangAromdee 284d
DangAromdee7229Small Worrun 283d
Introduce Yourself

Razziel

Iv been with Bixa since day one, I came from swtor and ffxi. Iv played war z since oct 15 and ran one of the largest legit clans untill dec when ppl left due to hacking/bordom. Im always here to help ppl out and if you ever need anything just come...
Small Razziel 4y
Razziel131002Small Razziel 283d
1 2 3
Introduce Yourself

The old Voimis

Right,so some of you might have heard wild stories about "the old Voimis" who was "more cool" and "more dench" so I thought I'd show you guys exactly what was up back in the day.Back in 2010 with my old band-----------------------------------2009 ...
Small Voimis 2y
Voimis483842Small Shadowwolf 308d
Introduce Yourself

Hello All i am Roland Pospichal

Hello Guys, I am Roland Pospichal. I love to listen songs. Rihanna is my favorite.
Member avatar small Klondeikbar 1y
Klondeikbar8673Small Elena 1y
Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone!! WondrousStool here

I know I actually was accepted for a trial a couple days ago, but I have been busy and not able to get on the TS server:P. Regardless I figure I should introduce myself.I play a multitude of games although the vast majority of them are single play...
Small WondrousStool 1y
WondrousStool16804Small Elena 1y
Introduce Yourself

Hey! I'm Soukiden! here to troll and make friends!

I play many different games, but main ones are League of Legends (Plat) and Halo 5 (Diamond/Onyx in most playlists). I have an xbox one, ps4, and PC. I came up with my name when I was young and started playing runescape. all the names I wanted wer...
Small Soukiden 1y
Soukiden9497Small Worrun 1y
Introduce Yourself

Get ready for some Schadd!

I use to post on my guilds Forum a bunch and love this damn formatting, so strap in for colorful posts n shit form here on out!Hi! I'm Schad! I'm a new member and thought I'd say hello! Let's get down to the nitty gritty stuff first, then I'll ram...
Small Schadd 1y
Schadd5293Small Schadd 1y
Introduce Yourself

Hola!

So, the time has come to say hola to all!I'm some sort of a 21 year old spanish guy who lives at barcelona, and i'm usually being called Leo Messi (Oriol Mateos).I'm studying computer engineering at the UPF of barcelona and i'd been working as a w...
Member avatar small Frost / Peri 1y
Frost / Peri7541Small Elena 1y
Introduce Yourself

Hey There BIXA!!! Happy Holidays from Sadance

Hey there Bixa guys and gals!!! Just wanted to reach out to everyone and wish everyone a happy holidays and also introduce myself. If you guys would like, I have a twitch channel at twitch.tv/sadanceTV with a couple of streaming videos of mine as ...
Member avatar small Sadance 1y
Sadance8318Small Burrows 1y
Introduce Yourself

Dyness

Since the Ts is dead atm i just thought i would introduce myself real quick.My real life name is Tim, im 16 years old and live close to Munich and visit the 11th class of a Gymnasium.I started playing video games about 6 years ago, beginning with ...
Member avatar small Dyness 1y
Dyness4288Small chrisEVE 1y
Introduce Yourself

chrisb591 the RAGER

Hi guys,My name is christian and i am from Berlin/Germany. I am 17 years old and still go to school. In my freetime i love to play football and I pick up more girls than raging in TS :B . My favourite football team is Hertha BSC Berlin and im a hu...
Small chrisEVE 2y
chrisEVE12512Small chrisEVE 2y
Introduce Yourself

Neff - Hi Guys

So i guess i just wanted to make a post to say hi to everyone and to make my first forum post. My names Max, screen name Neff, and im in NewZ trial right now. So far the people i have played with in BIXA over the past couple of days have all bee...
Small Neff 2y
Neff15704Small Voimis 2y
Introduce Yourself

100 Questions

Inspired by Maile and Ce's threads!I'm going to fill out this template for a bit of fun, maybe you guys could do the same.. Could be interesting Wink?Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.> "couldn't move, his arms and ...
Small Worrun 2y
Worrun8459Small Asi 2y
Introduce Yourself

What Vuzzle looks like.

Been here for about a year and a half now so why not show you guys what i look like.
Member avatar small Vuzzle 2y
Vuzzle241584Small Voimis 2y
Introduce Yourself

Interests, other aspirations, Basically a BIO

Hey guys, i wanted to make this topic for some reason, so people could write about things that inspire them, their aspirations in life, who they are, and what they want to do in life. I'll start off ^.^ My name is Joseph, i'm 21 years old, and cur...
Small Jpl187 2y
Jpl187241587Small Asi 2y
Introduce Yourself

Voimoiré

Hey guys.I decided to make an updated introduction of myself since we have a lot of new members who might not know me.So my name is Jimi in real life, I'm 23 years old and I live in Finland, northern Scandinavia. I work as a superior service advis...
Small Voimis 2y
Voimis321421Small Erckul 2y