See full information on our Facebook page
Bixa Gaming Facebook Page
What we know so far:
- New very much improved skill based gunplay.
- focus on first person
- focus on looting, trading and crafting
- Instanced dungeons ( bunkers, NORAD, etc )
- Unconfirmed whether it's free to play or not
- New and improved anticheat
- On the same game enginer as call of duty
- Still in Colorado
- Map is broken into several zones, with better loot and guns, etc available in zones far away from safe zone. So people with better gear/more experience will naturally gravitate toward those areas. And it does create sort of natural progression for players.
- Guns are harder to find and keep. Ammo is harder to find - cheap ammo that you can find in a world, damages gun more when firing it. So you need spend more time repairing it.
- Gunplay and gun shooting is completely redone, so it'll be a different feel - much more focused on skills.
- ZOMBIES. They're way more smart that they used to be and if you use sniper rifles - they will hunt you down :). So whole thing of being sniper camping in a tower at fire station :) will be somewhat that hard to pull off.
- Has a "shattered skies vibe"
- No more paid respawns, shit like that, no more cash only items in game. In fact no more cash currency vendors in game.
- Release date Fall 2020. Alpha in late spring.