ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
IMPORTANT NEWS

Bixa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKKNcAQ0egY
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun215676Small Razziel 6y
IMPORTANT NEWS

Consider disabling Ad-Block for this website

Hey guys,Strange post, I know, but hear me out.First off, I get absolutely zero money off of this website, I have never even spoken to the developers/host (only support twice) We have used this forum for; coming on 3 years, and stored all of our b...
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun216043Small GamingWithDon 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

Our Thai Bixa Counterpart is recking! Go get 'em lads, lmao

So a random clan of people in Thailand really look up to us, they have remade Bixa in Thailand, and they are DESTROYING people and have quite a big name apparently, here's a video of them in a tournamentBrings a tear to me eye.https://www.youtube....
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun173901Small Lightning Arc 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

Welcome back, LightningArc!

Hey guys,Today I have a great announcement.LightningArc, formerly known as Chris/Raindbowdash has bee promoted back to [BIXA] member after being [Friend] Anyhow, congrats!<3
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun71560Small DemonicDragon 7y
1 2 3
IMPORTANT NEWS

Bixa Meeting 2015 - Roster - Copenhagen

Here is an active list of people who are 90% going to Copenhagen, 2015! Warren Neo Omar Erckul Goldyy Ce Deaven Darrick Powerpaul Voimis Jenner Pyrex Jenna Razziel Please post below, so I can add/remove you
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun5915362Small Tom 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

BIXA MINECRAFT SERVER IS UP AGAIN

Yep,It's based in UK, Frans and I are playing right now, game version is 1.7.2Frans is admin, I have the login details (i paid for it with my paypal on frans' account)It's vanilla right now, we can add mods but one step at a time!Only post below i...
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun21303Small FraNzy 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

Active steam scammer

So, as you guys maybe read earlier this week shadow made a post about scamming.The guy renamed himself to voimis on steam and asked dreams for some items etc.Dreams ask some 'secuirity questions' and he didn't get scammed after all.Now this happen...
Small FraNzy 7y
FraNzy132663Small FraNzy 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

[Official] Bixa 2k15 - Bixa clan Meeting!

So this will be the official thread with all the information you need about Bixa 2K15Where is it?- Copenhagen, DenmarkWhy?- We couldn't think of a better place, and it's in a good, round location for all the EU members, and it's cheapWhen is it?- ...
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun215715Small Tom 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

BIXA meeting CPH

Hey gays. Now we decided October as the month for us to meet.Now settle the date then! What do people think of 2nd, 3rd and 4th October?
Small Cecillie 7y
Cecillie173048Small FraNzy 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

My mouse is broken

so yea i was playing with goldy a mmand there was a low fucking faggot cheater in it an i kinda got man and i was throwing my mouse against the wall so yea its broke now looking to get a new one soon ty
Small Neo_SkyTek 7y
Neo_SkyTek143164Small xDarrick 7y
1 2 3 4
IMPORTANT NEWS

BIXA meeting 2015

Hello everyone! <3So, last year we had this amazing meeting in Amsterdam, which was a big succes! It brought a lot of us together and our friendship are stronger than ever. But... This year has been a struggle to know who would come etc. So I c...
Small Cecillie 7y
Cecillie7319097Small Charlie 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

Bixa is old

We have literally been around for almost 3 years and counting! We are one of the last clans still left from war z and we are still going strong <3. On top of all that we have had 4 of the same officers for almost 2 years now and 3 of the same f...
Small Razziel 7y
Razziel389847Small Razziel 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

CPH 2015

This is the final poll about the meeting.If u wont show up at the meeting, dont vote - thats how simply it is!We have a problem. A lot of people wanna go in August because of the weather - I get that.BUT people like Warren, Shadow and Erckul has a...
Small Cecillie 7y
Cecillie337698Small Shadowwolf 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

EU BIXA-meeting poll

Which month do u prefer?
Small Cecillie 7y
Cecillie215889Small Worrun 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

1 YEAR IN THIS WONDERFUL CLAN OF INDIVIDUALS

Hey Boyz, I just came to realize that today is the today I joined Bixa a year ago! March 24th,2014 <3 <3 I love you boys and girls, and hope to not go anywhere <3 <3 <3<--- 288 Posts in a year Kappa
Small CraftEvolution 7y
CraftEvolution277087Small jakeowaty 7y
1 2 3 4
IMPORTANT NEWS

1k is done in love neo

hi this is my 1000 post i wanna say thx to every one in the clan that i can play heere bixa is more than joust a clan for me bixa is my second family i spend more time with you then with my real family i met a lot of friends in heere and yes i cal...
Small Neo_SkyTek 7y
Neo_SkyTek6217578Small Tom 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

CSGO Section Officially re-opened, and 3 new advisers!

Hey guys,Basically yeah! We have low requirements as we're focusing more on a community for it this time, than a team/few teams.The ranks will be as follows:Silver 1 - 5 Gold 1 - 5 AK - DMG LE - Global 2 new EU Advisers are as follows:Shadowwolf h...
Small Worrun 7y
Worrun184302Small Burrows 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

Neo the beer exer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlZFyCRCvu8
Small Neo_SkyTek 7y
Neo_SkyTek112211Small xDarrick 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

100th Subscriber Giveaway

Hey guise i finally reached 100 Subscribers on Youtube for some of you it might be nothing but for me it is much.8)So what you have to do is:Watch the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do9KQ2xecws&feature=youtu.be2.Do what i have mentione...
Small BananaJoe 7y
BananaJoe51157Small TyranXP 7y
IMPORTANT NEWS

Decimation MMO

Alot of hype on this one boy. If you haven't played it yet then please please please give it a try! If you need any help at all with the down loader then pls Msg either warren or vuzzle. GUYS PLEASE GIVE THIS GAME A TRY AND GIVE FEEDBACK!!!!
Small Razziel 7y
Razziel173469Small Volwer 7y